[VAC] Re: Winterizing Again

Joy,
  If you run the pump so it goes "dry", the remaining water won't hurt
anything. It'll be just droplets.

They sell a 'valve lubricant' compound that you pour into your tanks,
that might be a good idea. You're probably correct about leaving them
closed, and I think that's what I've been doing, but don't remember
off-hand. If I just leave things as they usually are when our trailer is
sitting here, the black valve would be closed and the gray walve would
be open.

                                 <<Jim>>