[VAC] Roof Leaks, Replacement Burner

Hi all,

It's been a little while since I've chimed in... been
lurking for a while.

1) I need to find a replacement burner (black iron
piece) for a Princess stove from a '57 Caravanner.
Any ideas?

2) I took my trailer to South Jersey RV to get a few
things done quickly.  While there, Ron showed me that
my trailer probably rolled at some point in it's life.
 The streetside windows have been replaced with non-AS
windows, and leak.  I've got them 97% sealed, but just
discovered a new roof leak last night. I'm considering
ordering some of this stuff called A-Seal

http://www.eternabond.com/compare.htm

Again, any opinions?  My seams are already gunked up
where a previous owner painted a chinking style
sealant that is now old and cracking.  It's a rough
looking beast on the outside, but inside it's charming
and we still love it.... maybe just a little A-Seal on
top....?

Regards,
Scott