[VAC] Re: Brake Controller?

Title: Message
I have a Jordan Ultima 2020 controller. It's very smooth, no jerking and holds adjustment with no problem. It is a progressive controller controlled by a cable to the brake pedal. As you apply the brakes it comes on. If in town and just slowing down slightly that is what it does. If in a panic stop it applies the brakes hard. In other words you control the trailer by how hard you apply the brakes. I have had several controllers through the years and this is the best by far. The Jordan and the Prodigy are supposed to be the best controllers on the market today.

Herb Spivey
6074