[VAC] Replacement Taillights

Folks,

Don't know if anyone has been considering new tail lights, but I've been
having a helluva time given the location of the wiring hole out of the rear
skin panel.  I could not readily install a flush mount design because the
existing holes are right next to ribs, and further, both are to the "left"
of each rib -- i.e., not centered to the rear.  In looking for lights, it's
been tough getting a three wire (I'd like a wired ground) that have a flat
back (bolt to skin) fit.

But I think I found something to be excited about.  I found a 7" (yes, a
little larger than the old) LED light for $40.00/each from Doran
manufacturing in Ohio.  This is a significantly better price than I've found
for similar NAPA and other on-line sources.  It also comes with mounting
gaskets, extra costs if sourced from Truck-lite (Signal-stat was acquired by
them).

For anyone interested, you can contact Scott Comisar at 1-800-681-5424.

www.doranmfg.com

Fran