[VAC] Re: Tire ware.

Hi Jim,

I think I read where the condition you have may be caused by running the tires at too low air pressure.  Or, grossly out of balance.  Certainly you wouldn't think that all four would be out of balance.  So, I opt for the running at low air pressure.

As I recall, I only had one tire that was cupped on the inside.  Don't know how old the tire was or what experience it had in towing.

So, what is the angle of your torsion arms?

                                     '74 Argosy, Joy