[VAC] tow vehicle

I have a 31' Excella which is stored in Arizona, which I haven't towed yet.
I also have a 1968 Dodge Dart (225ci slant-6 motor) out there which I could
put a receiver on.  Can I get opinions about what kind of experience I would
have pulling the Excella with it?  Would it be within the range to get away
with pulling the stock Excella?  If the consensus is "no", I'd like to know
what kind of conditions I COULD use the slant-6 to pull it under?

Marc Bossiere
Reston, Virginia

mbossiere@pobox.com