[VAC] Re: Painting Airstreams

As you say, Andy, each to his own.  The point I was trying to make was that
while few people would reject a classic Airstream on the basis of its NOT
being painted, there are certainly people (nutty purists, perhaps) like
myself who would reject one that WAS painted.  I do realize that an
unsightly corroded trailer with peeling clearcoat probably wouldn't command
as high a price as a nicely painted one.  And I don't mean to imply that
people shouldn't do whatever they want with their own trailers, by the way.

Amanda