[VAC] Silver paint on Airstream

Hi Andy,

1 - After you have used epoxy primer, a special mix silver basemaker color
followed by poly's, how would compare the looks to an Airstream that has
been mirror polished followed by clear coat?

2 - After the job is done and everything is hard, does road vibration and
body twisting on driveways result in the paint chipping off along the seams?

3 - What other considerations should be taken into account?

4 - What would be a ball park figure for cost to do your best work on a 22'
Safari?

It's almost time for me to spring for a polish job or a paint job and I'm
trying to compare and contrast the two methods.  Maybe they are not
comparable? Any suggestions?

Terry

mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net