[VAC] Re: 1966 Window breakage prevention

Hey Andy,
Has anyone tried to use the same kind of glass, the 1/8 inch tempered
un-curved to replace the window? I was told by a glass company in
Mitchell SD that because it's so thin that it might conform to the
slight curve in the side window on my 68. We had one blown out on our
way to International this year and stuck a piece of plexi to get home. I
will now replace it with something other than what is in it now.

Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign
59 Traveler