[VAC] Re: Stripping vinyl off '74 walls

Are you saying i should do it while the walls are still on? it seems
like that would be hard and messy, but i'll look into it. Do any of
you have experience with this remover?

As for vintage value, hmm i had though long and hard about that and
decided to keep my 66 as original as a could since it has good wood
in it and all, but the 74, is just not much to look at and i think
that one of the joys of airstreams is that they can become whatever
we wish of them. I looked for a while for one with the body i wanted
that was already gutted, but to no avail. So this is my route.

I wish i had the money to buy the new high tech AS but alas i'm
building my own. Stand back, this may hurt abit.

If anyone has a similar one that isnt intact and would like to talk
about a swap, im open to it. Otherwise i will try to send out as many
bits and parts to other projects and hopefully she will live on in
many dreams.