[VAC] Stripping vinyl off '74 walls

So seeing as that im both a gluten for punishment as are most of us,
and if i have to go to bed looking at beige many more nights i might
scream, heres the challenge:

I want bare aluminum walls.

do i

1. take all my inside panels off while i have my interior stripped,
and try to strip them in someway? I have the vinyl? wallpaper on them
now is this possible and will the aluminum every look good?
or
2. Use the pieces to cut new aluminum to go back in? will i every get
it to fit?

which way do you all think is easier in the long run, cost vs time?
this is probably going to be my undoing!

BTW i finally settled on her name "Belladonna" seems only fitting
after reading the following quote: Belladonna
In Italian, a beautiful lady; in English, a deadly poison. A striking
example of the essential identity of the two tongues.

--
Rivka and Her Girls
"Destiny" a '66 Airstream Ambassador