[VAC] Furnace?

Here's another interesting thing...
Our Suburban furnace (model: NT 30 SP) is doing something rather
interesting, IF..connected to the twin tanks, the blower fan likes to,
after the trailer reaches thermostat setting/ temperature, sporadically
turn off and back on then back off (Sometimes lasting 4 or 5 times) with
a couple of seconds in between...This doesn't seem to bother the
"heating" of the trailer or any other function of the furnace.
Now, here's what'll throw you for a loop,... When the trailer is
hooked to a big tank (one you rent) with it's own regulator, the problem
goes away?, I know what your thinking...regulator? bought a new fisher,
still does it.... The furnace is probably 6 years old or so, the only
thing I don't have papers on...maybe older. Help?

Thanks, Jeff & Daile
77 Sovereign