[VAC] Re: Painting the Exterior of an Airstream or Argosy

Hi Jim,

You might surmise that the roof of my Argosy is near white (beige) and it
gets hot enough that I can't hold my hand on the surface (outside).
Translates into high heat inside under any circumstance.  Don't think that
just reflection is the solution; however, the window reflecting screens sure
seem to do a great job.

Thanks for the heads up on "Basemaker" as a first coat.  My recent trip
where I made 6 days of travel in sometimes torrential rain removed much of
the paint from the front of the Argosy.  Looks like a Dalmatian right now.
Sort of matches the orange/black/rust of my Hensley hitch assembly! :)

As always, your hints are right on target.

                                    Regards, '74 Argosy, Joy