[VAC] Overnight at Wal Mart?

Hi All,

I noted that many of the Wal Mart parking lots have a height restriction of 12 feet.  At first this really upset me as I shop at Super Wal Mart for most of my travel goods.  Usually large parking lots, convenient to freeway access, and a good assortment of .  .  .

However, I wasn't sure of the height of my Argosy with air-conditioned.  I think it's quite close to 10-1/2 feet.  Being unsure, I opted to find an older store without the height restrictions.  Anyone know the actual height of my '69 Safari 23 and '74 Argosy 22, both with air-conditioned?

I also noticed motor homes in several parking lots (very early, like 2 AM) and surmised that they were spending the night rather than in a campground.  Seemed like a pretty good idea to me since I noticed that many of the rest stops along the Interstate system have dump stations.  Is using Wal Mart parking lots permissible and is it a common practice?  Seems to me that $25 a day will add up over the course of a trip to an event.

Thanks for any help.

              Regards, Joy