[VAC] Re: aluminum tank???

      My dealer in N GA said that GA also did not "sign on" to the new
regulations.  However, I've been told since that these are federal
regulations and don't require states to "sign on."  I don't know what is
correct, but TL says the regs apply to all states (although someone said
there might be an allowed delay in implementation because of a shortage of
the valves).  A lot of dealers are just ignoring the regs, until they get
caught (including my N GA one, who told me exactly that).

- Dick
(5368)