[VAC] Re: Randy Belt insert..

I doubt a sunscreen is really practical for preserving plastic similar to
Amoral really protecting tires.  After all, who has the time to keep the
stuff on.  Shading plastic is really the best method of preservation.  I
replaced my trim when the trailer was 23 years old and just figured I would
be doing it again in 10 years or so if the plastic trim still exists then.
I know where you can get tons of the stuff if you want to stock up!
Randy