[VAC] Re: Vent covers

I just went out, made some light (it is 1.30 at night) and took the sizes of
the cover that is still left.
The total length of the cover is 385 x 385 mm. 1 inch is 25,4 mm so that comes
down to 15,16 inch.
The round corners have a radius of about 1 inch. That means that the straight
part is a bit more
than 13 inch long. Is this all correct??
My cover (front) is totaly closed and has a flat top. Maybe / probably the
bathroom had one with a
plastic insert? No problem to rapair that.
What you call the hardware that are the original operators.

Victor