[VAC] Serial Numbers?

I ran across two Airstreams sitting in a truck salvage
yard, and I was wondering if anyone could decode the
serial numbers so I have a bit more info on them.

The first is an Overlander. It's around 26' long, rear
bath, looks like a full bed in the center. Front
gaucho was missing. It was made in Jackson Center, and
had a serial number of: 263D350

The second trailer was a "mid 70's" 31 foot. We
couldnt get inside it, but it did have a rear bath and
lower vista view windows on the street side, I
believe. There was no model name, other than the side
"International" logos. The name plate by the door has
two numbers. The upper number is F450FJ. The lower
serial number is I51T9J0244.  The number wasnt stamped
well, and the "5" could also be an "8" or a "3".

Both trailers had old WBCCI numbers on them, neither
of which are in the curent directory.

I have no idea if these trailers can be saved. We
asked about them at the gas station nearby, and they
said the owner died and his wife wants to sell the
salvage yard complete with everything in it. She
doesnt want to sell individual units. We placed a note
on the door, so we shall see if anything works out...

Dave