[VAC] AC Question

I have always assumed that when the time came to replace the old Armstrong
AC on my 1976 Sovereign that I would go with the Dometic low profile Penguin
model. This is based on my understanding that this is the only unit with a
drip pan for discharging the condensation. However on a trip this week end I
saw a mid 80's 34' A/S with the other Dometic AC, the high profile unit.
There must have been a drip pan on this one to since the water was dripping
out of the discharge line just forward of the tires.

Is it possible that drip pans are available for other AC units besides the
Dometic Penguin?