From: "spencer" <spencer@thevision.net>
Date: Mon Sep 16, 2002  09:57:31  AM US/Pacific
To: "Webmaster" <webmaster@vintageairstream.com>
Subject: Re: [VAC] Re: Oddball '62 Tradewind?

Hello,

Thanks for responding to my post of last week.  I seem to be having
trouble
getting back to the site, so I'm writing back to you and will respond to
Fred's queries here, with Fred's question after the >.

Fred wrote:

> Sounds like the toilet is in the same location and space as the shower,
although that might be a misdescription by Mark.

The toilet is in the port quarter (left, rear corner) and the tub (gold,
metal flake) is in the starboard quarter (right, rear corner)

>    The single gold anodized panel is unusual (is there a matching single
panel on the other side?).

Yes, there is a panel on both sides.

>    Suggestions:  Modesto sounds like California.  Does the Calif. DMV
> sell
title searches that lists all prior owners of a motor vehicle or trailer?

It is indeed in (central) California.  I'm not sure if the DMV here does
that, but I will look into it.

> Is there an old WBCCI number on the trailer from which former owner(s)
could be tracked down?

Yes, the number on the front is:  30908.  That fellow (named Huggins) is
deceased.

> Maybe Mark could find former owners (or their descendants) and ask them.

His son doesn't know anything about it.  : J(

> Until he gets the CSI team on this case, Mark will probably continue to
face some ponderables.

They won't answer the phone.   : J)

I'll keep trying to log in to answer these questions "on list", but I'm
hoping you will forward this in the right direction, just in case.
Thanks again,
Mark Spencer
Modesto, Californa
'62 Oddball Airstream