[VAC] Re: on the mend

      Thanks for the reply , Matt . I read it as conductor anyway !
   I`m going to rewire most of it , if not all , its copper , but the cloth covered
kind , a mouse ate some of it and all the interior panels are down so its accessable .
My friend will help me hook it up , and hook up my solar too , so its up to code . I`m
putting the panels on roof that will flip down as an awning for side windows on
streetside , planning on running wire inside walls for that . Already have a hole
there so its not like I`m drilling a new one. Thinking of ways to support skin under
solar panel attachment now , I dont want to buckle it from the weight of solar stuff .
I`m using three small panels the same size as the windows , not that heavy , but it
adds up plus the bump factor from bad roads. Might look in to alum piano hinges
somebody mentioned recently. Most likely will weigh less than a zip dee anyway - and
about the same  money .
  Thanks again ,
Chris - on the road by 2003 - I hope ...