[VAC] Re: Full spectral fluorescents

Bob,

Do a web search for "Ott Light" flourescent lamps.  I got my desk lamp
at an office supply (Office Depot) and they stock replacement lamps.
Thirteen watt, folded tube (all four pins on one end).  They are
supposed to be the closest thing to daylight available.  I'll check them
out with one of my Harrison wheels tomorrow, but I doubt that a Harrison
wheel will give a true spectrum analysis.  Of course a Harrison wheel
doesn't cost a couple of thousand bucks, either.  LOL

Matt