[VAC] Re: 1960 Tradewind

Toby,
I have a 59 Ambassador International  and a 57 Sovereign of the Road. Both
have what I believe to be original ceiling fixtures. The fixtures themselves
are identical however the shades are different. The 59 has a thermoformed
plastic dish that is smooth on the inside and bubbly white/gold on the
outside. Kinda like an old Christmas decoration.  The mounting is the
standard center threaded post and is approx 12" dia. It's very 50's looking.
The 57 is also a dish however it is fiber glass and has gold strands
swirling around on the outside. There are photos in RJ's archives of my 57.
I'll take a photo of the 59 this week and send it to you.
Colin Hyde