[VAC] polishing - die grinder

If you don't sit in the same spot it won't...  Here's
a couple pictures of my project for you:

Here's where I sanded one of the dome pieces with
aluminum polishing paper from 3M (made for marine use)

http://www.airstream-bohemia.com/slide5.jpg

and then I took the die grinder, 10A cut and color
rouge, followed by Tripoli, followed by Rolite AP-300:

http://www.airstream-bohemia.com/slide7.jpg

No burns on that piece, but it you look at it with a
flashlight at night, you can see "lapping" where the
buff overlapped.  I'm a psycho, so that drives me
nuts...  I'm just now finishing up therapy.  (c:

Toby

p.s. with the die grinder spinning so fast, the skin
was so shiny it was holographic - enough to scare me
when I walked in the garage before turning on a light.