[VAC] Re: A seller's market?

Thank Andy,

Yes, I do understand your point of view and appreciate what it takes to
reverse engineer a vintage axle.  You're the only game in town and  you'll
always get cheap shots.  I respect you knowledge and appreciate the advice
you've given based on your experience and education with regard to Airstream
(and Argosy).  Dexter will sell me many axles at a pretty reasonable price,
if .  .  .  . I buy a quantity of axles! :)  Makes your point perfectly.

Keep the faith and hopefully you'll be there when I decide to get new axles,
stone guards, etc.  I might be in Corona, CA shortly and it would be my
pleasure to meet you and see your facility.

                                                  Thanks,  Joy  Argosy, '69
Safari, Joy