[VAC] Three way light switch

My coach has four working rectangular lights that hold four bulbs and a
three way switch.  I know that I can get aftermarket rectangular covers at
InlandRV for $25 apiece.

One of the fixtures has a three way switch that no longer clicks.  It is
just sort of a hit and miss as to whether the light goes on or not.  Can
this switch be replaced?

So I've got four fixtures that I might sell to get money for flurescent
lights.  What d'yall think about pulling out working stock fixtures to put
in fluros?  Should I buy the covers before selling or just sell and let the
new owner buy the covers?  Should I do Ebay?

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA