[VAC] Re: textured vinyl look

Bob:
The one I was thinking of is called a knockout plug... but I could only
find up to 2".. check out the knockout seal on page 70-4 of McMaster Carr ...
http://www.mcmaster.com/catalog/108/html/0704.html
  the 2 1/2" model seems just what the Dr. ordered... I would paint it with
matching /or contrasting color and install.....looks like they are $3.22
each and probably some shipping if they don't have an outlet near you...
You should check your electrician buddies for one on the truck ..... If no
luck, I should be able to turn something on the lathe that would do the job...

Jim