[VAC] Re: Carrier Air-V, Penguin etc.

Toby,

The drain pan has a drain hose connected to it so the water ends up on the
ground. When Airstream started prewiring for A/C units I suppose they also
pre installed the hose. When they installed air in my '60 (back in the 70's)
they ran the drain hose in the ceiling, then into a closet, down thru the
floor and belly. It cannot be seen unless you open the closet and look for
it. As for the opening required, I am not sure, but I seem to remember that
you need a 14X14 hole.

Scott