[VAC] Re: Bowen hotwater/Bay Breeze AC

Paul, personally, I wouldn't spend much money on repairing a 36 year old
Bowen water heater. It may be so full of mineral deposits it won't work
right with a new gas control. Then too, you are living on borrowed time
before you have a water leak. Murphy's Law says it will happen at the worst
possible time. I'd take the gas control money and apply it toward replacing
the water heater. Then you get to decide when the replacement gets done. But
that's just me.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind w/ new Atwood WH