[VAC] 62 safari

I sure like this group so far, reminds me of my horse lists, with lots of
helpful people, and a sense of community...

Anyway. Thanks for the notes re what to look for in this 62 that we are
looking at, and the discussion on axles is very timely for us, as well!

This 62 has a single axle, and seems to ride quite low (tires are low, and
the axle could be shot) Anyone gone and put a second axle on? And, raised
up the trailer, so it rides higher? We like to do a bit of off roading, and
like clearance. One of the reasons why we were looking at airstreams was
the general sturdiness of the trailer.

Oh, and we are taking the appliances as not working, as the fellow who is
selling it does not know if they work or not.

Sharon, in BC
airstreamless, but getting closer!