[VAC] Re: Manabloc (was: pex size)

Title: RE: [VAC] Manabloc (was: Re: pex size)

I was leaning towards using this system too as a result of
the previous discussions in here.  But, after looking into it
for awhile, I decided against it.  The block itself is not
very big, but the way the lines come into it means that you
need a fairly large area to install it.  There was no way
I could fit it into my rear trunk and have it serviceable.

Considered some other locations, like under the bed, or in a
closet floor, but finally decided that I liked the simplicity
of the original water supply runs.  Ended up grafting on a PEX
duplicate of the original lines just past the stock regulator
and drain valve cluster.

I'm not saying it can't be done.  I'm just chiming in to
suggest working up a complete plan before yanking out what's
already there.

Jimbo / '76 Sovereign