[VAC] Re: pex size

Hi Matt:

The actual outside diameter of nominal 3/8 " pipe is 0.675"

The actual outside diameter of nominal 1/2" pipe is 0..840"

Note that these dimensions are for iron and steel pipe as well as other pipe
such as pvc.

The actual O.D. of  nominal 3/8" copper tube is 0.500

The actual O.D. of  nominal 1/2" copper tube is 0.625"

The inside diameter (I.D.) of the pipe or tube will vary by the wall
thickness ( pipe schedule, or in the case of copper tube, the type).

One thing that am curious about is what TYPE of copper tube A/S used (K, L,
or M).  Anybody know?  I suspect it is L.

Or did I misunderstand your question?

GQ '67 Safari