[VAC] Re: Water Pressure

Don, I wouldn't think it would be necessary to have two water pressure
regulators if the on board regulator is working. I don't understand why
adding the second regulator on the water supply hose would cut the pressure
to a trickle. Fluid mechanics is not my specialty, however. Intuitively, it
seems to me that the 45 lbs of pressure would get through the on board built
in regulator without further reduction if the pressure is at least 45 lbs
when the second regulator is omitted. Where are our engineers?

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind