[VAC] Re: Network Associates Webshield - e-mail Content Alert,

Bill  . I think  the tanks on my 1971 A/S are 30 lbs they look big. they are
aluminum.  Mine did not have the new safety valves.  So I bought a new tank
Aluminum 30 lb from www.airstreamdreams.com for 144 encl shipping 9 and tax.
The ones that the place off 40 has for sale are steel they do not cost as much.
they are std white enamal.  The tanks on my 1961 A/S are painted aluminum but
are steel. They must be I see a couple rust spots. I have the book that came
with my 1971.  And am still a member of the A/S Walley Caravan club and the
Vintage A/S Club.       vaclist@airstream.net.   They are a good source of
information.  Some bought there vintage A/S new. Factory documentation initially
was not that good.  VAC historian has tech data that can be purchased at
reasonable prices.  I think maybe I will have new valves put on my Al tanks
and scape the steel ones . What you think.?
Terry ARockfield