[VAC] Re: Water purifier-filter pipe dream

Hi Cindy,
We wanted the same type of filtration, to filter all of the water coming
into the trailer. We looked at several options including putting a filter
just inside the city water connection under the streetside bed. This
wouldn't filter anything if we were boondocking however. We ended up using
an in-line filter that attaches to the fresh water hose. I use it when
filling the fresh water tank and when we hook up to city water in places
that have hook-ups. This works really well and I like the versatility of the
in-line hose filter.

Brad Norgaard
Phoenix
'59 Trade Wind Twin