[VAC] Introduction/ Piano Hinge/ & Bunk Request

Hello fellow vintage A/S enthusiasts.  My wife and I have started working on
a 1964 Tradewind 24' double bed and have found the information on this site
extremely helpful.  We have set a goal to get this rig on the road for the
International  in Burlington, VT next year and we hope to park with and meet
you folks there.

The rock shield for the front window is in need of a new aluminum piano
style hinge.  When open it measures 2" wide by 46" long.  I have tried to
find one of these at several storm window/door businesses with no luck.
Does anyone have any of this material for sale or know where I could order
some?  The hinge on there is so bent that it is beyond repair.

Secondly,  I am looking for one or two canvas/alumin. frame suspended bunks.
  I have seen a style that mounted on the ceiling with a round metal plate.
In that plate was a keyhole for a stranded metal wire that suspended the
bunk.  On the wall are two J shaped cast aluminum hooks that hold the wall
side of the bunk.  My father in law said I could borrow  one from his A/S
but to do so I would have to take the hardware off his trailer and my kids
(his grandkids) couldn't go on vacation with them.  Does anyone have these
or are they still made?  As you can see it would solve our sleeping dilema
for my son and daughter?

Thanks for your help.  This is a great group:  I awake with my morning
coffee to you'all!

Eric Leigh (and Camela, my wife)
1964 24' Tradewind double
Rockport, MA