[VAC] Re: The Plan

Look at the arms between the axle and hub.  If they are level or slanted
down your OK, if the arm is slanted up (hub higher than axle) probably
should be replaced.  Little debate about this last week on this list -
someone called Airstream and they say an upward slant of 5 degrees is OK.
The axle manufacturer evidentally says anything below level is not good.

Don't be surprised if yours needs to be replaced - everytime I get near a
trailer I look at the axles and it seems a good percentage of the older
ones I've seen need to be replaced.

Mine have a slight slant up and so next spring they will get replaced.
Looks easy, just four bolts + brakes, wheel bearings etc.

Ken Johansen