[VAC] I quit!

I have been working on this trailer ('71 Safari) for a year and a half.  Put
thousands of dollars into it.

Took it out twice.  Last time we could smell gas inside near the water
heater.

So I hooked up the hose at the house, lit the water heater and let it run.
Sprayed the connections with soapy water and found no leaks.

So I left it running and went into the house.  When I went back out, water
was running out the bottom of the trailer everywhere.  Shut the water off
and went inside to find the entire floor flooded.

I give up...

-Tim
tim@telecom-pros.com
http://www.telecom-pros.com/tim/tim