[VAC] Re: My airstream Pictures..

Daisy,

Would that be 'copper colored' anodized aluminum?

I know that aladine (sp?) will turn aluminum a range of colors from light gold to blue.  Depends how long you leave it in the solution. I will say though that you only need a light coloring from this acid which then forms a protective oxide to protect the metal.  Deeper color means more oxide in this case.

Another reason to dip it in aladine? is to give primer paint a good adhere to the etching from the solution.

Tom