[VAC] Re: Argosy Models

Greetings Bob!

In its short history, Argosy had several distinct models.  Probably the most
familiar is the trailer that looks like a painted Airstream, and was built
from 1973 through the end of Argosy production.  Motorhomes (also with the
streamlined classic Airstream shape) were also produced under the Argosy
banner, but I am not certain of the precise beginning and ending dates for
the motorhomes.  Toward the end of the make's existence, I believe that
there were a few "square" Argosys built just prior to the introduction or in
conjunction with the introduction/production of the "square-stream" trailers
in the Airstream line.

Kevin Allen
WBCCI/VAC #6359
1964 Airstream Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet/1975 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible (Towcar in Training)