[VAC] Re: Epoxy from the bottom up

I would recommend cutting a piece of good wood slightly larger on all sides
than your hole.  We'll call this a plug.  Then drill a hole in the center of
the plug and put a long screw with a metal lag on the underside and a plate
on top to tighten the screw.  This will snug the wood plug on the underside
of the hole.

Drill some small holes for long wood screws through the floor and into the
plug and counter sink.  Once the plug is secure, remove the screw and top
plate.  You will loose the lag nut into the underbelly.

Cut a piece of good wood to fit as precisely as possible into the hole.
Epoxy the bottom and sides and press into place.  Drill a couple more holes
to firmly attach the floor wood to the plug underneath.  Patch with standard
floor sealer and cover.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park