[VAC] Stove problem solved

Hi Everyone,
A few weeks back I asked help in locating parts for my old Magic Chef stove.
This is the end of the story. The Airstream dealer in my part of MI looked at
the old stove and said the valves were shot and that they couldn't get
replacement parts. Then I got on our List and asked for help.  Some of you
referred me to salvage firms. Two offered me your old ones for free but you
live far away. Other suggestions were to replace the stove with a cooktop and
forget the oven which usually isn't used much anyway. One person suggested I
check with local appliance repair places. That seemed to be the least work so
I called a used appliance dealer and asked if he had parts for old gas
stoves. He said "No problem."  He had lots of old gas stove parts and knew
where to get new replacements if needed. I now have a working stove/oven with
4 new valves and burners at one-third the cost of a new stove/oven.
Furthermore I'm authentic!

Jeanne
1971 Safari