[VAC] Re: Sagging coach

Don. Some folks "still" find it impossible to believe that "lack of proper
running gear" balance hurts anything. My 37 years background with the
Airstream product sure demonstrates otherwise. However, as I recently stated,
It doesn't matter to me if someone disbelieves that fact. I have rebuilt them
for that reason for 37 years, and that part of the repair business is as
strong as ever.
Facts are facts, period, like it or not. Simple laws of Physics.

Andy