[VAC] Re: outside light cover

Sorry I missed your website pointer in my early response.  I tend to read
and respond to posts in the order they come in without knowing that the
answer is just a few clicks down the list.  The Grote catalog is interesting
but I'm not sure how to locate the correct lens . . . if it is available.
Tommorow I'm going to call Fogdall RV center as recommended by Kevin.

I'm sure that the lens will be located at Grote but I'm not sure I'm the one
to do it.  Thanks Jim.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park