[VAC] Re: Indelicate Answer

Maybe I wasn't clear - we were using it with the valve CLOSED.  As to the size of the
tank - I think 7 gallons is correct - I got the number from the manual, however I may
not be remembering correctly.  I'll look at it tonight (if I remember :-)).  I do
remember thinking that it was awfully small!  (Hence the over-frugality with rinsing
water.)
How much water do most people start with in the tank when heading out for a boondocking
situation?  The chemicals that I used said 1-2 gallons, I think I put the smaller amount.