[VAC] Airstream Bubble 1957

Can anyone tell me what is an option for the plumbing
in my 1957 Airstream Bubble? As you walk in, the
toilet is on the right, and the sink is on the
streetside. How do these tie in together and how do I
do it without it looking tacky. The Airstream Service
center wants to tie it in together underneath and run
it to the other side of the trailer. Will this hang
down too low and look strange? Will it affect the
value of the trailer since it is on original condition
everywhere else?... even the upholstery
thank you for your help in advance.
Al