[VAC] Re: Indelicate Answer

Cynthia, you need to use more water when operating the toilet.  I got a
Sewer Solution, which besides being much less messy, has the ability to
rinse the black tank by shooting a stream of high pressure water back into
the tank to finish the clean out after opening the dump valve and forcing
the contents out of the tank. Before I had the Sewer Solution I had a toilet
"wand" (I think it's called) for rinsing out the tank. Another suggestion
you might consider if you have a build up in the black tank is to pour a bag
of ice in the tank before starting on a trip. The motion of the trailer
moves the ice around inside the tank and loosens any deposits. I think
having some water in the tank before using it helps to float the contents
and lessens the build of solids.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind