[VAC] Re: Update on TV antennae gear replacement

Greetings Joy!

I can't comment on the difference between the traditional mast and the
batwing style antennas as the mast antenna was missing when I purchased
my Overlander.  Last Winter, I had Ace Fogdall RV install a new batwing
style antenna on the roof of my Overlander.  While I have spoken with a
number of people who didn't think that the batwing was as good as the
traditional mast style, I have been completely satisfied with my unit.
I think part of the satisfaction may arise from the fact that the unit
installed has an integrated amplifier that was a part of this unit.

Good luck with your project!

Kevin

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)
WBCCI/VAC #6359