[VAC] Re: Airstream Bubble 1957

Al,
I know the Bubble model pretty well.  How did a sink get on the
streetside?  The lav sink is in the shower and toilet compartment just
to the right as you enter, and the galley sink is in the galley
cabinetry to the left.  The streetside usually has from front to back a
dinette, wardrobe and bed across the back.  Was this an add-on?
The except for where the toilet/waste water drain daylights (front
curbside on a Bubble), drain lines are almost always run in the back of
contiguous cabinets or between the sub-floor and belly skin.  You don't
want to run it below, besides looking tacky, I always see those do-it
yourselfer lines getting clobbered by rocks and the like.

RJ
VintageAirstream.com