[VAC] Vent Hood and misc other parts

A short time ago, someone was looking for a vent hood for their airstream.
I have the original from my '68 Ambassador.  It still works and has some
minor rust, but is in reasonable condition for the age.  I am modifying mine
and am not keeping it original.  Let me know if anyone needs it.  Only
asking for a small sum to cover preparation and shipping costs.
Also, I have some of the original green bins that go under the couch and
twin bed.  I also have some of the plastic hinges that go on the door covers
for the same.  They are dark brown as the interior was initially walnut.  I
believe someone was initially interested in the bins, but alas, my computer
crashed and I lost all of my old email.  Daisy, was that you??  Anyway let
me know what you need and we'll work it out.  Not looking to make a buck,
just don't want any good parts to go to waste.
Pete
pryner@interfold.com